Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rocks

We stopped at a nice rest area & I liked these rocks. We came up on a rest area that was closed. I had read where some of the states are closing some of their rest areas. I know they are having a hard time with money. Like the rest of us they do not have any. Thank about it people who travel, get tired & need a place to rest for a few minutes; how about people who drive for a living. Maybe there is some other way. I do not know, but I do know this is not good.

1 comment:

Keeper said...

While piddling around on the compter
early today I ran accross your blog. I read eveything fom 2007 thru the present post and KKhave thoroughly enjoyed it. Very entertaining. Will clip on a couple of adds before I leave yout site although with your line I don't think you will need the money it will bring in. lol Keeper