Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Look

I have made some changes to the Blog beside just the name. Let me say the old blog is up & running, and will remain so. The pictures & trips on the old blog are very dear to me & I hope when Wilma & I are too old to travel, one of the kids will give us a computer & help us look at the pictures & read the stories, maybe a great great grandchild. As you know the old blog is http://www.weldonwilmatank.blogspot.com
On this new blog we have added ads, if you see one you are interested in just click on it for more info. We will get paid by the number of clicks, but please do not click unless you want the info. I hope to have more post on how Wilma and I do things, some may be good, some may not. Remember I am still old so spelling & wording do not count. Remember too that if life was a book and you did not travel you would only read one page. Thank for coming along.

No comments: